Aim of the Conference
We believe the attendees will target the following aims in the Congress:
- Consolidate the concept of gut-brain hypothesis of Parkinson’s disease and related disorders
- Understand the therapeutic challenge issues during the management of Parkinson’s disease
- Refresh the most update knowledge of common movement disorders including chorea, myoclonus, tremors, dystonia and newly immune-mediated movement disorders.
- Secure the prestigious information of neurophysiology in cerebellum and basal ganglia circuitry and adopt the concept to clinical practice
- Know how and when to use botulinum toxin injection, levodopa-carbidopa intestinal gel, or deep brain stimulation for the treatment of patients with movement disorders.
- Learn the practically useful neuroimaging knowledge and know how to apply them for clinical studies and services.
- Know the non-invasive neuromodulation tools, including rTMS and MRI guided focus ultrasound, and how to apply them for the investigation as well as management of patients with movement disorders.